Wootility v3.5 update notes
Now is the new soon(™️), Remap is here!
It's vaporware no more. Remap every single key on your keyboard. Use F13 to F24 with Autohotkey for real pro's. Or map the Power Off button to the spacebar and surprise your mother.
Other improvements- Redesigned the way profiles are imported for a reliable experience. Pro-tip: use the new Wooting profiles website.
- Added more information how Tachyon mode influences RGB effects.
- Changed Wootility icon on Mac for better visibility. #20
- Add a rename option to the mini-profile menu. Now you can change the name by double clicking the profile or by using the new rename option.
To track Wootility bugs we've been using our new wootility-issues GitHub. Go check it out if you want to report any issues or see our latest progress.
- You can now party bind one axis of a controller joystick. #7
- Gamepad output gets reset when you switch profiles. #8
- Inform users when there's something wrong with their Wootility settings saving. #5
- Add Directinput support to saved and shared profiles. #11
- Fix double modifiers on Mac. #19
- Fix translated text alignment in the main menubar. #46
- Fix keyboard not waking up from sleep mode if you awaken your computer with another device. #18