Wootility v3.4.6 update notes
Welcome to another Wootility update. This one has two major features, Razer Chroma Connect integration and the new Wooting Analog SDK. There are also some bugfixes, read more below.
- We now have support for Razer Chroma Connect on Windows! If you own any Razer devices you can use this to synchronise your Wooting keyboard colours with other Razer devices. If you have a Razer device, please check it out and give us feedback on your experience.
- The updated open-source Analog SDK is now live and ready to go. All the bugs have been ironed out and the docs have beenupdated. Follow along with our new guide at dev.wooting.io or jump into the code at our github.
- If you live in China, we've changed our update server so you can update without having to resort to a VPN.
- Updated the Mac build with Catalina requirements.
- The RGB SDK has been updated with Wooting two support with some bug fixes.
- Function locked toggle is now properly mapped to FN+Mode on the Wooting two. Please reset your settings if you want it changed on your keyboard.
- First time updaters will now correctly keep the ISO keyboard layout.