Wootility 3.2.5 update notes
The new DKS (Dynamic Key Stroke) is now finally ready for public release. We spent a lot of time tuning and designing the new system in the DKS with the help of the discord community, a big thank you to everyone involved there!
Instead of writing DKS notes we’ll give you a super quick overview with the new guide and video. Find it in the new intro window behind these notes or click here.
Make sure you update the firmware before you jump into the new features!
- DKS is back (you can find it under the analog profiles).
- New introduction screen.
- New guides (and more to come).
- New force update (for keyboards that run older fw).
- Added a delete profile key under the menu of a profile in the sidebar.
- Moved back brightness changes to prevent RGB flickering
- Left windows key is not dependent on FN lock anymore, so it can just be used and locked as normal.
- Fixed num lock staying white on Mac.
- (Wootility) Mode key can now be bound to nothing
- (Wootility) Escape key can be used in all bindings
- Fix touch effect with ISO key next to left Shift not reaching full value.
- No more small value with the touch effect on Wooting Two
- Indicator key won't color the key below
Things to come (in no particular order)
- Better dark theme.
- Full programmability.
- Updated translations.
- Database of profiles in the Wootility