Wootility 3.1.2 update notes
Wootility 3.1.2 is live! We received lots of kuddo's for the Wootility redesign and got tons of feedback, thanks everyone for making the Wootility even better.
- You can now create profiles (even if no Wooting is connected).
- Added inactive profiles.
- Drag & Drop to swap them out for an active profile.
- Or put them in the trashcan when you don't need it anymore.
- Added the ability to share profiles.
- You can find it under the menu icon when you hover over a profile in the sidebar.
- Added the ability to duplicate a profile.
- You can find it under the menu icon when you over a profile in the sidebar.
- Added an indicator to the profile name (in the topbar).
- Green = Keyboard connected.
- Orange = No Keyboard connected.
- Gray = Inactive profile.
- Added an overview of what analog keys are binded in the keyboardview.
- MacOS added the default topbar (for closing, minimizing and maximizing).
- The patch notes window is back!
Things to come (in no particular order)
- Removed surprise scrollbars.
- Adjusted several typo’s.
- Added hover effect on close, min and max window buttons.
- Analog curve will display the correct profile.
- Fixed performance issues for long profile lists.
- Fixed restore of Wooting two ISO.
- Fix reversed function keys on Wooting two ISO (please reset your settings if you have this issue)
- Prettify ISO keyboard layout.
- Updated guides for the new Wootility.
- Better dark theme.
- Full programmability.
- Updated translations.
- Database of profiles in the Wootility